Why We Take Infection Control So Seriously?
Without proper infection control techniques, many of the things in a dental clinic, including people, instruments — even computer components — can be carriers for cross contamination and contribute to the spreading of germs and disease. Infectious diseases are caused by pathogenic micro-organisms, such as bacteria, viruses, parasites or fungi. These diseases can be spread, directly or indirectly, between dental staff and between patients.
Infection control procedures are precautions taken in health care settings to prevent the spread of disease. All of Eterna LHC employees cares about your safety and works hard to prevent the spread of infection. Before you enter the examining room, all surfaces, such as the dental chair, dental light, drawer handles and countertops, have been cleaned and decontaminated. All the equipment is covered with protective covers, which are replaced after each patient.
Non-disposable items like the dental tools are cleaned and sterilized between patients. Disposable dental tools and needles are never reused on another patient. Infection control precautions also require all dental staff involved in patient care to use appropriate protective garb such as gloves, masks, gowns and eyewear. After each patient, disposable wear such as gloves are thrown away.
Before seeing the next patient, the members of the treatment team wash their hands and put on a new pair of gloves.
Your well-being is important to all our dentists and dental staff. That’s why infection control procedures are in place at all of our Eterna LHC.
EDG COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
Due to the pandemic situation with COVID-19 virus please follow the following safety instructions:
- When you arrive at our clinic, before to enter our premises you MUST use the gel for disinfection installed immediately at the entrance door and disinfect your hands. If you do not have a mask on you please ask our administrator to provide you with one. Also, step on the sponge that is placed before the entrance door!
- During your stay inside our clinic, laboratories or snack bar please DO NO NOT take out the mask from your face!
- If you use our toilette rooms please wash your hands thoroughly and also use the disinfectant installed inside the room! Please DO NOT TOUCH the handles of the door with unwashed hands!
- If you want to come with our transport vehicle YOU MUST weir the mask and face shield supplied to you by our driver, inside the vehicle. When you arrive, you can only take out the face shield, not the face mask!
- We have installed alert signs on all our strategic points in order to remind you how to keep you and the others that surrounds you safe. Please read and follow the instructions on the ALERT SIGNS!
You already know that all of our employees keeps all the infection control on very high standards but please be cooperative, follow this very important protocol and be very careful because your and our health depends on your behavior.
From the name of all EDG WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
Make an appointment
Make an appointment
By filling in the data from the contact form you can make an appointment for a review and / or consultation or by using the following phone numbers:
+389 (0)2 30 91 470
+389 (0)78 30 91 47
Viber: 078 30 91 47