At Eterna LHC, we stand behind every dental service we provide to our patients. We are confident in our quality of work and support it with a warranty which very few dentists offer. We will repair or replace the restorative dental treatment at no fee rendered based on the following guide lines and exclusions for a period of 12 months from the date of service. Failure to fulfill the following requirements will void the dental treatment warranty.
Terms and Conditions:
- You must remain a Eterna LHC patient for 5 years after the procedure.
- You must maintain a schedule of regular recall appointments at Eterna LHC, to include a minimum of an oral exam every 3-6 months, a cleaning every 3-6 months, bitewing xrays every 12 months and comprehensive xrays every 3-5 years.
- You must maintain a high standard of home dental care on all remaining natural teeth with a minimum of brushing and flossing two times per day.
- We will replace the restorative dental work at no additional cost for either materials or labor if there is a failure in the fabrication and if all limitations are met.
- The warranty is null and void if the failure of the restorative work is due to abuse or negligence due to any form of mistreatment of the piece. This includes but is not limited to, biting into metal objects, chewing ice, self-adjustments, etc.
- The warranty is null and void if the restorative work needs to be removed or is damaged due to a dental problem or repair with the supporting tooth/teeth including but not limited to root canals, recurrent decay, fractures, etc.
- The warranty does not include any cost associated with routine maintenance required over the course of its working life.
- If the doctor determines a night guard/occlusal guard is necessary to maintain and protect your restorative work, the warranty will be null and void if you do not have one fabricated or do not wear it as directed.
- If you chose any other treatment other than the primary recommended treatment, that will not be covered under warranty.
In case the specified requirements are not met, the dental treatment guarantee will be revoked.
Make an appointment
Make an appointment
By filling in the data from the contact form you can make an appointment for a review and / or consultation or by using the following phone numbers:
+389 (0)2 30 91 470
+389 (0)78 30 91 47
Viber: 078 30 91 47